The Mousehole Cat
The Mousehole Cat
This is the stunningly illustrated story of the seaside village of Mousehole Cornwall, where Mowzer the cat lives happily with old fisherman Tom – Tom who rocks the rocking chair just right, and catches fresh fish for dinner every night. Their life is a happy one – until one terrible winter, the Great Storm-Cat comes clawing and snarling and leaping at the harbour walls, so that no boat can go out to sea to fish. Soon, with Christmas coming, there is no food left in Mousehole. It is then that Mowzer and Tom set out to brave the fury of the waves together, and discover that it might just need a cat’s perspective to understand – and tame – the ferocious ways of the Great Storm-Cat sea… Gently yet powerfully told, this incredibly moving story of bravery, sacrifice and companionship inspired by Cornish legend is sure to connect with readers of all ages, new and old alike.
Tax included in displayed price. Shopping calculated at checkout.
- UK orders are dispatched via Royal Mail at a flat rate of £4.95
- FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50
- FREE Collection from Museum reception Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm
- EUROPE £8 for all orders
- Rest of the world £15 for all orders
Please note that shipping to some countries outside of the UK may result in import taxes or duty for which payment is the responsibility of you the customer.
Please note, Royal Mail has marked Wednesday 20 December as the last posting date for UK First Class packages to arrive in time for Christmas. As we make every effort to dispatch goods within 2 working days of an order being placed, we recommend placing your Christmas orders no later than Monday 18 December to give them the best chance of arriving in time for the big day.
International deliveries have the following last order dates:
Europe: Friday 8 December
Rest of the World: Wednesday 6 December
When will it arrive?
We will make every effort to dispatch goods within 2 working days of an order being placed online. You will receive email notification when your order has been dispatched.
Goods are sent via Royal Mail and we hope to deliver to UK addresses within 7 days of receipt of your order, provided the goods are in stock. Should an item be out of stock we will inform you by email within 2 days.
If you have requested free collection from National Maritime Museum Cornwall, your package will be ready for collection within 2 working days. You will be informed by email.
We pack all our orders with great care; however, orders may sometimes get damaged in transit for which we bear no responsibility. Should this occur please contact us and we’ll try to resolve any issues firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you are happy with your purchase.
If you would like to return your item for any reason, please contact us by email email@example.com so that we can arrange an exchange or refund.
In order to accept a refund, we:
- Require proof of purchase using the original receipt.
- Goods must be unused and where possible in the unopened packaging.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- We can offer an exchange, offer a credit note or a refund using the original method of payment.
- We will not refund the cost of return postage unless the products are faulty.
- Please ensure that you use a proof of posting certificate from the Post Office when you send your goods back, or use a service that tracks delivery. We cannot be held responsible for any returned goods lost during transit.
We offer a full refund if you have a faulty item, please email our team for assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to hygiene reasons earrings are non-refundable.
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
TR11 3QY UK