The Nautical Puzzle Book
The Nautical Puzzle Book
The Nautical Puzzle Book is packed to the brim with over 100 puzzles inspired by the National Maritime Museum's objects and their stories.
Inside this book you'll find a fiendish mix of word games, codewords, trivia, picture puzzles, word scrambles, anagrams, crosswords and much more. It's a chance to learn all about epic explorers, history makers, record breakers, myths, legends, seafaring traditions and life at sea.
By the time you reach the end you'll have navigated centuries of history, crossed thousands of miles of ocean, and made countless discoveries - so batten down the hatches and set sail!
Tax included in displayed price. Shopping calculated at checkout.
- UK orders are dispatched via Royal Mail at a flat rate of £4.95
- FREE delivery on UK-only orders over £50
- FREE Collection from Museum reception Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm
- EUROPE £8 for all orders
- Rest of the world £15 for all orders
Please note that shipping to some countries outside of the UK may result in import taxes or duty for which payment is the responsibility of you the customer.
When will it arrive?
We will make every effort to dispatch goods within 2 working days of an order being placed online. You will receive email notification when your order has been dispatched.
Goods are sent via Royal Mail and we hope to deliver to UK addresses within 7 days of receipt of your order, provided the goods are in stock. Should an item be out of stock we will inform you by email within 2 days.
If you have requested free collection from National Maritime Museum Cornwall, your package will be ready for collection within 2 working days. You will be informed by email.
We pack all our orders with great care; however, orders may sometimes get damaged in transit for which we bear no responsibility. Should this occur please contact us and we’ll try to resolve any issues email@example.com
We hope you are happy with your purchase.
If you would like to return your item for any reason, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange an exchange or refund.
In order to accept a refund, we:
- Require proof of purchase using the original receipt.
- Goods must be unused and where possible in the unopened packaging.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- We can offer an exchange, offer a credit note or a refund using the original method of payment.
- We will not refund the cost of return postage unless the products are faulty.
- Please ensure that you use a proof of posting certificate from the Post Office when you send your goods back, or use a service that tracks delivery. We cannot be held responsible for any returned goods lost during transit.
We offer a full refund if you have a faulty item, please email our team for assistance email@example.com
Please note that due to hygiene reasons earrings are non-refundable.
National Maritime Museum Cornwall
TR11 3QY UK